Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Kind of Turner Classic Movies Kind of Day

If you're a lover of Turner Classic Movies but can't watch during the day, today's one of those days when you might as well set your DVR to "continuous" and let it record all day, starting right now and well until after midnight. At least that's what I'm going to do.

The theme today is films set in Washington DC. Here's the schedule for today (starting at 7:15 AM Pacific time):

Born Yesterday (who can forget Judy Holliday screaming "WHAT?")
Dr. Strangelove
Seven Days in May
Man Called Peter
Watch on the Rhine
Strangers on a Train
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
All the President's Men
Logan's Run

For the detailed schedule and opportunities to buy these classics, and all of the other great thingies that TCM offers, go to the TCM website.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

I ADORE this channel. I wish I had more time to watch it. Oh wait...in about a month, I'll have FOUR WEEKS worth of time to watch it! ;-)

Saranya said...

I am so glad to follow your blog..
Saranya
http://nicesaranya.blogspot.com/
http://www.foodandtaste.blogspot.com/