Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week #1 - We Have a Winner

The winner of this week's RIDING THE PULP TRAIL contest is none other than Cap'n Bob Napier. He'll be getting a signed copy of RIDING THE PULP TRAIL.

If you recall, the clue was in the title of the RTPT story, "To Steal a Ranch." If you're curious as to what the winning item was over at the OutWest website, it was this beautiful book, GREAT RANCHES OF THE WEST.

If you're interested in this book, here's the page over at OutWest that describes it. Might be a nice Christmas present for someone.

Congrats to Bob - I know it wasn't that easy to find the winning item, based on all of the things for sale on the OutWest website. He has also entered many of the previous contests here without ever winning. Bob deserves to win, if only for his tenacity.

Stay tuned on Wednesday for the next clue - this time the prize will be something really unique offered on the OutWest store and on their website.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Deka Black said...

Congrats to thwe winner! ;D

Cap'n Bob said...

To be accurate, I won the first contest you ran. Danged if I can remember the prize. I really earned this one. I must have spent two evenings searching before I stumbled on the winner. And although I own this book and have read it with great satisfaction, having a signed copy makes me very happy. Thank you, Laurie.

Charles Gramlich said...

congrats to Cap'n Bob.