Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stay Tuned for Another Great Contest

Starting next week, we're teaming up with OutWest Boutique and Cultural Center and having another contest. There will be one contest per week for four weeks, just like the last one. All of the clues will be related to stories in RIDING THE PULP TRAIL. That doesn't mean that you need to have read the book (although that would be nice); I'll give you enough information to get you going.

As for prizes, I won't tell you what ALL of the prizes are, because that's part of the fun, but I can tell you that for two of the weeks, the prizes will be copies of RIDING THE PULP TRAIL.

The contest starts the first part of next week, so stay tuned!

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I saw one of Paul's stories as a free ebook on amazon the other night. "Kid Wolf of Texas." Not sure if it was supposed to be or not.

Cap'n Bob said...

I have that great book. so I'll either wait until there's a different prize or donate it is I win.

WV: Poutent--A very powerful pout.

Laurie Powers said...

Very interesting, Charles. I'll have to check that out. I know that Pulp Writer is out on Kindle, but you're saying it's a free e-book...

Bob, maybe you'll win this time. And if you're sending code to somebody, I'd like to be in on the joke. Or do it on your own blog.

Cap'n Bob said...

Code? Do you mean the WV? That's for the word verification we have to type in to get our comments printed. Some of them lend themselves to funny (it is hoped) definitions.