Monday, July 18, 2011

Pulps 1st - Great Site for Buying Pulps and Related Goodies

If you're looking to buy original pulp fiction magazines, I recommend going over to Mark Haleuga's site Pulps 1st. He's got a good inventory of pulps available for sale, as well as t-shirts, mugs, and CDs. Mark has, for a long time, been offering CDs with pulp covers, and he has an extensive inventory of them for sale.

I noticed that one of his T-shirts is one with an EXCITING WESTERN issue that has one of my grandfather's stories.

Also, over at the pulps for sale, there's a copy of RANGE RIDERS WESTERN, which has one of my grandfather's stories, "The Snow Ghost," featured on the cover. Although "The Snow Ghost" is in a Western magazine, it's more of a frontier story and is also a wonderful dog story. It will be included in the NEXT Paul Powers collection that will be coming out next year. I already have several copies of this issue, otherwise I'd grab it. Maybe one of you might want it - the price is right.

I'll be seeing Mark at PulpFest next week, so I'll need to remember to congratulate him on his great Web site.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Rick said...

Oh sure. Tempt me into spending my hard-earned cash.

Kids didn't need to go to college anyway.