Saturday, June 4, 2011

RIDING THE PULP TRAIL is on the horizon!

Received news from Matt Moring at Altus Press yesterday that he's sending me the new book RIDING THE PULP TRAIL in the mail so I can do a final proof on it.

So it's pretty safe to say that RTPT will be available for sale at PulpFest. I'll have a table there, so any of you who are planning on coming, stop by to get your autographed copy. (Autographed by me, not my grandfather, obviously!) I'll also have copies of PULP WRITER there so if you want a signed copy I'll be glad to accommodate that request as well.

This is really exciting!

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Looking forward to hearing more about this.

BISH said...

Great news, Laurie! This is shaping up to be a hit. I'm looking forward to buying my copy . . .

Deka Black said...

A time ideal for the release of the book. Hope you do alot of signings!

Walker Martin said...

Laurie, please reserve a signed copy for me at PulpFest. This book is a must buy!

Cap'n Bob said...

I'm champing at the bit. I'd like a signed copy, too, if you have extras for sale.

Laurie Powers said...

Of course. And Walker, consider it done. Thanks everybody!

Ed Hulse said...

Save one of those signed copies for me!

Richard R. said...

This is a must for me too, though I won't be at Pulpfest. When will it be available for sale?

Barry Traylor said...

Reserve one for me also. Autographed of course.
Never mentioned this before, but I like the word verification on your blog. I can actually read it! Some other places are simply dreadful.