Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Pulp Resource Like None Other

Speaking of PulpFest, the Links page on the PulpFest web site has grown into being a phenomenal page of resources. Anyone wanting to know anything and everything about the history of pulp fiction and what's going on in the community today should bookmark this page.

As just one example, in the Connections section, there is this video interview with Walter Gibson, writer of THE SHADOW stories.

I think the PulpFest planning committee, and in particular Barry Traylor and Mike Chomko, deserve applause for putting this page together and maintaining it. I know from personal experience that these kind of pages can be a lot of work.


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Rick said...

Oh .... I see a lot of reading time at work tomorrow. This is fantastic!

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. I've been enjoying some Shadow pulps on my kindle. I'll check it out. I hope you get a chance to check out Elaine Ash's feature on me. http://ashedit.wordpress.com/

James said...

I'm with Rick, that's a lot of reading! Looks like I'll be staying up late to catch up on it all. Thanks for pointing all of this great material out to all of us.