Friday, June 3, 2011

Photo Finish Friday: Hay-on-Wye

In honor of the Hay Festival which is in its last days right now (it's running until Sunday, June 5), here's one of my favorite photos from my visit there in 2004. I was very happy to find that they are still listed on the official Hay-on-Wye web site.

This photo was originally taken with a God-forsaken point-and-shoot film camera and later scanned. The frustration over the lack of freedom I had with a point-and-shoot on this trip was the impetus for me getting a digital SLR the next year.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Deka Black said...

very nice pic. Hmm now i think... is the "Town of the Books", right?

Chris said...

What's funny is the digital stuff one can do now to make the images look like old "analog" pictures that have been scanned. Heh.

Steve M said...

Have spent many a happy hour in that there store... :)