Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's Forgotten Photo

I've decided to combine two popular Friday blog traditions: Friday's Forgotten Books and Photo Finish Friday, resulting in Friday Forgotten Photos.

This photo of my grandfather was developed from a package of negatives I found about five years ago.

I'm fairly certain this was taken in the early 1930s. It could have been taken while Paul was living in Flagstaff, or maybe in Bisbee in 1933.

Anyone else who wants to join me in Friday Forgotten Photos on their blog is welcome to. It doesn't have to be something as old as this, of course. Whatever floats your boat.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

wow, he's looking dapper.

Ron Scheer said...

Stylish hat and topcoat. Great pic. Thanks.

David Cranmer said...

That's a great old pic.