Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bobbi Jean Bell: Champion of the West and Now Woman of the Year


Imagine my surprise this morning when I opened The Signal and found a full page feature article on my buddy Bobbi Jean Bell of OutWest Boutique and Cultural Center. Congratulations to Bobbi, who works so hard to bring all things Western to us every day, whether it's clothes, music, art, books, and just keeping the spirit of the West alive. Bobbi was recently named a Woman of the Year for the Santa Clarita Valley by California State Senator Sharon Runner, and I can't think of anyone else who deserves that award more than Bobbi.

To read the article, go here.

Oh, and by the way, THANKS BOBBI for making sure that PULP WRITER was prominently featured in this photo!! Ha ha!



Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Deka Black said...

Congrats to her . ;D

David Cranmer said...

I would love to browse that store.

Michiko ❧ said...

I just met Bobbi Jean at Fresh Boutique and then stepped into her Goddess Barn and was Spellbound! We're so proud of her being "Women of the Year."

cheryl_mcmullen said...

We love Bobbi Jean over at Double D Ranch in Yoakum Texas. She's a true treasure!