Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laurie's Wild West Has Gone International

Some of you might remember the great Spanish blog I discovered last year, Acotaciones. I wrote a short history of pulp Westerns and WILD WEST WEEKLY and now it's been posted on Acotaciones - translated into Spanish. You can check it out here.

I can't read it, but I can say it looks really good! And it's wonderful to think that pulps and my favorite, WILD WEST WEEKLY, can now be appreciated in Spanish.

Thanks, Enrique!



Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Rick said...

Excellent! Well done!

Deka Black said...

:D Great news laurie! You canbe sure i tell my frienda about this ;)

Richard R. said...

Great news, and you're right, it does look great. I have only a few words of Spanish, mostly on the order of "please", "thank you", "good-bye" and "beer". Now you are world famous (and deservedly so!),

Cap'n Bob said...

Bueno.

Charles Gramlich said...

That's cool. I'll check it out.

William Lampkin said...

Cool, Laurie! Congrats!

Deka Black said...

Richard,is a start! ;)