Monday, December 27, 2010

A New Blog So This One Can Stay Old

To give all of you pulp fiction and western fans a break, I've decided to move all of my musings, articles and photography about London over to my new blog: The Londonholic. Feel free to go on over and become a follower and comment whenever you want.

For a long time, I resisted starting another blog. I felt like one blog was enough work. But everytime I wanted to post something here on my other interests other than the history of pulp fiction and westerns, I felt guilty. I know that many of you come here for those topics. Suddenly it dawned on me that starting a new blog would be the best route: I could indulge myself in my love affair with London as much as I want, and it wouldn't be that much more work. Wishful thinking? We'll find out.

So go on over and check it out. A welcome post is up now. Then we can get back to the business at hand here: promoting the great world of pulp fiction magazines and supporting the western genre. By the way, I hope to see TRUE GRIT this week, depending on my schedule. I can't wait!



Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

Richard R. said...

I'm not sure where I'll go now to read of your life in SoCal, the dogs, and such stuff. But I've bookmarked the other one.

Charles Gramlich said...

that's why I just leave my one blog a general purpose one. So hard to keep up with one, much less two.

Deka Black said...

I keep up with two blogs (one related to japanese superhero shows and the other to Doctor Who, this with other two people), and believe me, Laurie. is hard work. But fun.

Laurie Powers said...

Rick, you'll come here to read about life in SoCal, etc. The London blog will only be about London.

Charles, I don't think it will be that much more work and it will give me a new avenue to express myself.

Deka, Thanks. I think it will be worth it.

Barry Traylor said...

No problem Laurie, I have lots of room in my blog folder for another one.

Deka Black said...

;D Of course!

Tom said...

looking forward to your new blog! PS You will love True Grit!