Saturday, September 25, 2010

BEAT TO A PULP: Reviews are Coming Out

The anthology BEAT TO A PULP that includes the Paul Powers' new short story "The Strange Death of Ambrose Bierce" is almost out, and there's already been one review over at Randy Johnson's blog Not the Baseball Pitcher. (As a baseball fan and a Randy Johnson fan, I've always loved the title of that blog.) And he mentions the Powers story. Go over and check it out.

Some of Laurie's Wild West's regular readers and commenters have stories in this anthology, like Evan Lewis, David Cranmer, Patti Abbott, James Reasoner, and Chap O'Keefe. I want to say congratulations to all of you and I can't wait to read your stories!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Thanks, Laurie.

Charles Gramlich said...

I always check out BTAP

Deka Black said...

And here comes another book what should be translated in Spain, but...

Aniwat, congrats on the publication, Laurie ;)

Cap'n Bob Napier said...

Evan, James, and Grapdpa Paul? I gotta have this.

Laurie Powers said...

David, glad to do it, and congrats again on your little one!

Charles, you are a loyal supporter.

Deka, you never know...it might be translated. I would think there would be a lot of interest.

Bob, I know you will love it.