Saturday, August 21, 2010

Info on My Interview Tomorrow on Extreme Writing Now

Just a reminder that tomorrow I'll be interviewed on the Extreme Writing Now Show, which is a Blog Talk Radio show. We'll be talking about pulp fiction, my grandfather's career with WILD WEST WEEKLY, PULP WRITER, and the new collections that are coming out. At first the hosts said my interview would be ten minutes, but now there is talk that the interview will be longer than that.

The show starts at 3:30 PM Pacific / 6:30 PM Eastern. After some introductory talk, my segment is scheduled to start at 3:48 PM Pacific / 6:48 PM Eastern.

To listen to the interview live, go to this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/extremewritingnow ... - this page has a description of the show. To listen to the show, click on the "Play/Chat" button. You can go to that link now, ahead of time, to check out the description of the show and see how it all works.

You can listen to the show either via your computer, or you can also call into the show - 1-347-324-3255 and listen in via phone.

If you can't make the show tomorrow, it will be recorded and the show will be sending me the link so I can post it on the blog.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

David Cranmer said...

I'll be listening, Laurie. Very cool.

Charles Gramlich said...

I may not be able to listen but I'll try and am wishing you luck.

Deka Black said...

Hmm i¡ll be listening, i hope. Kind of occupied tomorrow Sunday