Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pulp Fest: The Celebration Continues

I promised that I'd post another series of favorite pulp covers in honor of Pulp Fest, which starts Friday in Columbus, Ohio. It's 9 o'clock now the night before I leave and I'm just getting around to it. Better late than never!

I've gained a lot of knowledge about pulps over the past year, no small thanks to some of the readers of Laurie's Wild West. What that translates into is that I think I'll have a better feel for what I might want to purchase this year. I've also met a lot more people involved with pulps this year also, not face to face, but through blogging, Facebook and other social networking. A lot of these people will be at Pulp Fest and I'm looking forward to meeting them "for real," and of course, catching up with those I met last year. I have a feeling this is going to be a great convention.

Now, on with the show!















6 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

WOW times 15.

Charles Gramlich said...

the Gorilla of the Gas bags. LOL.

Deka Black said...

"A tale of 1990" The future that happens in the past!

Rick said...

These are great!

Richard R. said...

Love that Sept. 20, 1919 Western Stories cover!

I'm sure by now - Noon here on the left coast - you're either in the air or in Illinois and on the way to the fun. What a blast. Please, please take lots of pictures!

Ron Scheer said...

Ditto everything that's already been said here!