Friday, July 23, 2010

Now Don't Forget...

....that today is the last day to enter the drawing to win the following real, genuine antiquey, January 1, 1938 issue of WILD WEST WEEKLY.

To enter, go over to the Pulp Writer web site and follow the instructions at the bottom of the Home Page. Basically the instructions are either 1) buy a copy of the electronic story "Murder on the Hoof" for $1.99, or 2) send me your name via email and I'll enter you. I'll be pulling a name out of a hat tomorrow (Saturday) in honor of National Day of the Cowboy (or rather my friend Karen will - I'll make her wear my cowboy hat) and notifying everyone on both the Pulp Writer site and here. Don't worry, I won't announce anything other than your name.

"Murder on the Hoof" is still available for download, but I'm contemplating how long I'm going to leave it up for sale - I may pull it at some point. This story will be going in the collection of Paul Powers' Western stories, but I'm thinking of releasing a collection of his non-Western stories first. So this may be your only chance to read "Murder on the Hoof" for a while.

That's all for now - I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do my regular blog reading. I hope to catch up this weekend sometime.

1 comment:

Deka Black said...

Well, in advance, congrats to the future winner! Myself also have a good amount of pulps to be read. bur first must finish "Cugel's saga. You know, i love Vance works. Is fun, well writed, exotic settings... sad here is victim of snobs :(