Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Book Review of Pulp Writer at The Broken Bullhorn

If the good news about "Wine Without Music" wasn't enough, I've just learned that a new review of PULP WRITER is up at The Broken Bullhorn, and it's a wonderful review - one of the best written reviews I've seen on PULP WRITER yet.

For those of you who haven't read it yet, PULP WRITER is still available over at amazon.com and can be purchased for a song. And if you want to know more about the story behind PULP WRITER and about WILD WEST WEEKLY, the pulp fiction magazine my grandfather wrote for, go to the Pulp Writer Website.

5 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

And I'm sure there'll be many fine reviews to come. Those Powers folks sure know how to sling words together.

Deka Black said...

The review itself is a genre. Weird and strange, but it is. Write a understable one, i think, is hard.

Laurie Powers said...

Thanks, Dave! I certainly am trying but I don't know if I'll ever have my grandfather's skill.

Deka, are you saying that the review isn't understandable? I'm wondering if that's what you meant. I think the review is great.

Barry Traylor said...

An excellent review of Pulp Writer. As I posted at The Broken Bullhorn, Pulp Writer is a swell addition for any pulp fan that is curious about what it was like to write for the pulp magazines.

Deka Black said...

No, no, Laurie, in fact, is just the contraire! I'm saying the review is VERY good!