Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank God It's Chocolate

I found this recipe over at the Pioneer Woman this morning, and it looks like a killer. Chocolate cupcakes with a cherry filling and iced with ganache. You can also make them without the cherry inside. I'm having a dinner party tomorrow and I think I just found my dessert.

The Pioneer Woman has some great recipes over there. I've made her pan-fried rib-eye steak so many times that I'm sick of it now. You know that's the highest compliment you can pay someone for their recipe.

Photo courtesy of the Pioneer Woman website.

2 comments:

Barry Traylor said...

Looks awful good! My only problem is my wife can't eat chocolate (bummer) 8-(

Laurie said...

That IS a bummer, Barry. But then she doesn't have the headache of dealing with the calories.