Seeing some of the lists flying around on the blogosphere today was too much temptation for me, and so here are my favorite posts that I did this year.
1. Favorite historical post: Movies in the Santa Clarita Valley Series. Favorite installment: Melody Ranch
2. Favorite book reviewed: The Tarnished Star by Jack Martin
3. Favorite pulp fiction post: Life With a Pulp Icon: an Interview with David Saunders
4. Favorite Pulp Cover Day: Lust in the Dust: The Western Romance Pulps with my favorite title shown here:
5. Favorite memoir essay: My Personal Experience with Mark Twain and Other Tales of Torment
6. Favorite Paul Powers essay: A Box of Manuscripts and Lessons Learned
6. Favorite post (based on # of reader comments): A THREE WAY TIE:
Hamburger Heaven, Tortured Love and a Question at the End
My Personal Experience with Mark Twain and Other Tales of Torment
My Favorite 1960s TV show: That Girl
Happy New Year everyone!