Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Must Be Hungry

God, I am REALLY into The Pioneer Woman now. I'm lost in a world of beautiful photography, even more beautiful men in chaps, and mouthwatering food. Just check out this recipe, which shows you the detail with which she photographs every step of the way. And it's for pan-fried rib eye steak, with lemon pepper and Lawry's seasoned salt - talk about down home. Something you wouldn't immediately associate with beautiful photography. There's a whole section on cowboy food, by the way.

I just noticed The Pioneer Woman's slogan: Plowing through life in the country...one calf nut at a time. I love it.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

More on food. Do you folks realize how long it is till lunch?

Lana Gramlich said...

Mmmmmmmmm. Pan fried rib eye. *drooling like Homer Simpson*