Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday in the Secret Garden, Week One

I have subjected many of you to the torture of not knowing when I will go off on one of my self-indulgent rants and post photos from my garden. But isn't "self-indulgent rant" part of the definition of a blog anyway? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It can be both. And even when it is a self-indulgent rant, sometimes that can be of service to some readers who find a commonality with your subject.

With that said, I'm going to try to limit my rants to once a week on Sundays. Other days of the week will be dedicated to things that might be of interest to many of my readers, such as book reviews, news, interviews, and so forth.

So those of you who need a garden, dog, and the occasional cat fix, or if you yearn for your own secret garden, you can rest assured that you can find it here Sunday mornings along with your Sunday paper and Meet the Press.






4 comments:

Kris said...

Your garden is growing so beautifully! So many colors. All of your furry family seems so happy to be there among the riotous growth.

ARCHAVIST said...

AHHHHH CATS!!!

David Cranmer said...

I've found some of my non pulp posts get the biggest responses and I'm sure you will find likewise people looking forward to your Sunday specials. Btw my mom would love your garden. She's eighty-three and bless her heart, she still gets out there to plant her flowers and pull the weeds.

sbo said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never sbobet
seem to get there! Many thanks.