Friday, June 12, 2009

A Little Bit of Four Play

Hey, I'll get it when I can.
I've been duly memed by Gary Dobbs at the Tainted Archive and as I love to talk about myself, I'm more than willing to respond.


Four movies you can see over and over

Dr. Strangelove
Howard's End
Bull Durham
Glen Gary Glen Ross


Four places you have lived

North Hollywood (now Valley Village)
Hawaii
Massachusetts
England

Four favorite TV shows

The Office
The Sopranos
Hotel Inspector
30 Rock


Four places you have been on vacation

England
Indonesia
Costa Rica
Drive across the United States (and back)

Four favorite foods

Pizza
Sushi
John's Charbroiled Burgers, Livermore, CA
Ice cream

Four web sites you visit daily

Type Like the Wind
Medieval Woman
The Tainted Archive
Education of a Pulp Writer


Four places you would rather be

England
Disneyland
Bisbee, Arizona
Dodger Stadium (Really. It's beautiful.)

Four things you hope to do before you die

Write another book
Move to England
Gallop a horse through Monument Valley
Go to a World Series Game

Four novels you wish you were reading for the first time

Lonesome Dove
Lolita
The Boys of Summer
Born Standing Up (Steve Martin)

Tag four people you wish to respond

Type Like the Wind
Lamour Project
Lisamarie's Mom
Howard Hopkins

3 comments:

ARCHAVIST said...

Hey Laurie you want England I want the US - we'll have to swap

David Cranmer said...

I'm with you on Monument Valley. I hope time hasn't destroyed the image we see in all the old movies.

Laurie Powers said...

Archavist, there's always vacation-house swapping....

I actually just cheated and changed one of my movies to Bull Durham. It's on right now...