Saturday, April 4, 2009

Writers Spaces

One of the memes going around (and I'm new to this whole meme thing) is on writer's spaces. So here's mine at the moment. I have an office in my house, but God forbid that I would actually use it. Something about a desk that faces a wall really squashes the creative urge in me. So I end up on the couch with one of two dogs (and sometimes both) on the couch with me. I also like to write in coffee houses, gardens, and various other places that are outside of the house. What about everyone else? Keep this meme going!

2 comments:

Lana Gramlich said...

Very cool. You're writing space is like my art room, which is set up more as a guest room & ends up getting used as an art-related storage room as I paint in the living room, in front of the TV. *L*
BTW, those kaleidoscope images on my blog are for sale. E-mail me which one(s) you're interested in & we can discuss it.

ARCHAVIST said...

That's great - my best friend, Lennon, my boxer dog is always in my study when I'm writing. He curls up on the old chair and sleeps the day away.