Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Evening

Yesterday I really got a good tast of what summer's going to be like in this house. And it ain't going to be pretty. It was 83 degrees inside the house at 4 in the afternoon, and that's with all the shades drawn. I kept peeking out the back kitchen window to see if the sun was going down - once it was, the animals and I peeled out of the house and enjoyed a few moments in the backyard. Xena immediately went for her favorite activity. Annie was too lazy to enjoy anything but posing. As for me, I just enjoyed the sunset. I guess I'll have no choice but to start turning on the air conditioner - a sorry old thing stuck in the bedroom window that barely works. And it's only April.....

1 comment:

Heaven said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures and presentation.
Wow....

Please visit:
http://heaven-view.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good luck.